Tuesday, March 4, 2008

For the lack of something better.

I tasted chicken today. The grin on my face right now will put Alfred Neumann to shame. I finally KNOW what they felt like...

  • Roger Federer after winning the Wimbledon for the fifth straight time
  • Neil Armstrong stepping on the moon. (even if it was recreated in a Los Angeles studio)
  • Tolkein after putting an end to his saga( although he had probably gone insane by then...)
  • Peter O' Toole on finally winning an Oscar.
  • Radiohead after completing OK Computer.
And I'm telling you its the same thing.




Well, almost.

6 comments:

Magically Bored said...

Mmm.. I agree completely.
What WOULD we do without chicken??

Doubletake, Doublethink. said...

you are saying baajestuff about da man tolkien??

okay you aren't. i'm just grumpy because i still haven't tasted chicken. humph.

heh? ok said...

i cooked a whole tub of chicken for my friends on saturday. and it was distinctly 'not bad' if i do say so myself. double satisfaction, yay!

little boxes said...

woohoo...was it that bad??

speedpost said...

@fishy:I'm trying not to think about what we WOULD do. Because that is NOT going to happen
@doubletake:Not baje stuff man. But your not abhishek mitra so u wont chase me with an axe for polluting tolkein...
@heh?ok!:Maybe you should DHL it the next time u make some. For us poor poor souls...
@little boxes: yes. infinitely worse actually...

varun mitra said...

hey, i loved your posts and your take on almost everything from unconcealed bra straps to analogy between an iPod and a dog..